Tuesday 4 December 2012

Teacher Feedback


Label all posts
You blog is still looking boring – jazz it up
I feel that your blog is lacking is posts and needs some va-va-voom
Journal 18/10/12
Expand more on your choice of record label and the impact of them being Major or affiliated with a major
R. Kelly Digipack
More analysis of Digipaks – written and virtual – I think Jack may have scanned some other covers
Mood Board
I like the presentation of this 
Crisis in the Media Industry and Artists That Fit in and Go Against Adorno and Horkheimer Make this relevant to your project – see class feedback

Through this feedback I've realised what parts of my blog need work and more detail. I can go back and develop what all the posts mean towards the development of our music video and the image of the band. 

No comments:

Post a Comment