Thursday 21 February 2013

Audience research

In order to make sure I had the most appealing Digipak for the audiences eye, I did a survey to see which one of my drawn out plans for digipaks (to be uploaded) they liked the most. I asked ten people and 8 of them said that the one with the brick wall as a theme worked the best as the font I had worked well with the picture and after showing them the music video, they understood and felt more connected with the idea's from that plan. 1 said that he wasn't sure and the other one liked the one with the band's faces all photoshopped in together. I've gone with the majority and chosen the brick wall as the theme for my digipak. Here are some of the comments made about that Digipak idea:

"I love the idea, I think that the audience will feel like they can be on a real level with the band" - Jess Comber
"This idea is nice because I don't feel like they take themselves too seriously, which I like!" - Amy Barnes
"They look like something I would actually listen to, can't wait to see it!" - Sophie Francis
"I want to be in your band (laughs)" - Ben Campbell


No comments:

Post a Comment